Why should you consider Group Health Insurance in 2018?
Because Group Insurance Plans:
- Provide richer benefits at approximately the same cost (or less) as individual health insurance plans.
- Allow you to pre-tax deductions, saving both you and your employees money.
- Benefits are available for 1099 employees to obtain great benefits for about the same price (or less) than individual health plans.
- Can be written for businesses enrolling as few as one employee. There must be one other non-spousal employee with other health insurance coverage.
- During the “Special Election Period” between November 15th and December 15th of each year, insurance companies allow small businesses to:
- WAIVE the contribution to the employee’s health insurance premium
- WAIVE participation requirements. (Ex. A small business may have 10 employees, but only two would like to enroll) This is allowed during this time period only.
Open Enrollment Ends December 15– Schedule Your Appointment TODAY To Discuss Your Small Group Health Insurance Needs!